Halfway there, but nowhere near.
The Regional Civil society Engagement Mechanism for the UNECE Region (ECE-RCEM) warmly welcomes all of civil society to the yearly Civil Society Forum, ahead of the UNECE Regional Forum on Sustainable Development (#RFSD2023) on 28 March 2023, online and UN Palais des Nations in Geneva.
- What is an equitable and fair approach to tackling our multiple crises?
- How do civil society build better solidarity with UN agencies and other stakeholders?
- How well have the SDGs under review been implemented in our region?
- How are Member States in our region involving civil society in the VNR process?
- Halfway through the 2030 Agenda – where are we heading and where do we need to go? And how do we get there?
Why should I register?
The recommendations and outcomes from the Forum will shape civil society’s joint policy demands for the UNECE Regional Forum on Sustainable Development, 29-30 March 2023. So this is a unique opportunity for you to inform decision-makers, UN agencies, civil society and other stakeholders about the change you wish to see in terms of sustainable development. Whether you plan to join online or in-person in Geneva, you need to register to access the Forum. Deadline to register: 23 March 2023.